1. I am going to Colorado State University where I will study Health and Exercise Science
2. I hope to get my masters with the plan to work in either occupational or physical therapy and help other athletes get back to their top performance.
3. During my time at lisle I am proud of what I was able to accomplish both in the classroom and on the field. I worked hard to maintain honor roll throughout all of high school and obtained my seal of biliteracy. In athletics, reaching the state tournament and going undefeated in both basketball and soccer were 3 of my high points.
4. The most influential teacher throughout my high school journey was Srta. Renguso because she never gave up on me and pushed me to excel in areas, I did not think I could. Through her encouragement, I was able to achieve my seal of biliteracy.
5. I have always been a competitive person, and athletics have always been an extremely important part of my life. I am proud to represent what this award means, which is not only commitment and teamwork on the field, but the importance of academics off the field as well.
Thanks again, and if you need anything else please let me know!
Lisle High School Zaharias Award and Jones/Beato Scholarship - Carlin Nalley Foundation Scholarship & Alumni Support
Please consider supporting the CNF Scholarship Fund