Lisle High School All Years Reunion Weekend Oct. 6 & 7, 2017
The Fall of 2017 marks the 60th anniversary of the opening of Lisle Community High School. Prior to that, Lisle students had to choose between attending school at Naperville High School (now Central) or Downers Grove High School (now North). That all changed in September of 1957 and on Saturday, October 7, 2017 attendees of Lisle Senior High School will once again gather for an All-Years Reunion which promises to be quite a sixtieth birthday party. Sponsored by the Carlin Nalley Foundation, “Rocking the Foundation” is the fourth All Years Reunion of its kind, starting with the first one in March, 2008.
The All-Years reunion will follow the format that’s proven to be so successful the previous three events: affordable, lively conversation, hors d’oeuvres, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks provided, and additional drinks can be purchased. No dress code, music, memorabilia, and fun. The event honors our school, supports the Foundation, and reunites the kids from Lisle from over six decades. Over 2,000 alums have attended the All-Years reunions combined. Rocking the Foundation promises to be the biggest of them all. The All-Years reunion begins Saturday at 6:30 pm and runs until midnight at the Krasa Center on the campus of Benedictine University in Lisle. Admission fee is $40 in advance, $50 at the door. Watch our website for ongoing updates and added features as the Foundation works to enhance the experience for all alums coming to Lisle Columbus Day Weekend, 2017. Attendance is limited so get your tickets early at Eventbrite (click logo below) or by mail (click mail order form below).
- There has been one constant in the 60-year history of Lisle’ Rock Music.” The soundtrack of Lisle High School will be playing in the background. That’s right every year’s top songs from 1957 through 2017 will be equally represented being played in a shuffle fashion, wow!
- Imagine the change in attire, uniforms, & life style from 1957 through 2017. The Lisle High School Memorabilia museum will bring these items to life. We are looking for display items, let us know if you have an item to display, and if you wish them returned or not by clicking here. Drop off or ship
- If a picture is worth a thousand words. A multi-media show with images and videos covering 60 years of Lisle High School & Lisle must be priceless. Lisle High School, 60-years of Imagery will be continually playing on one of the walls of the Krasa Conference Center.
- Nothing like a photo with old and new friends to make special moment last. There will be plenty of photo opportunities and a couple of special backgrounds to use.
- Man does not live on fun alone. Included in your admission price is an assortment of light snacks & drink coupons will be provided for alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages. Additional ones may be purchased all evening.
What folks are saying: